Re: Προώθηση: Fwd: Important!! About Viruses./invitation
Sorry, this is a hoax. Check out www.snopes.com Eleanor
Subject: Προώθηση: Fwd: Important!! About Viruses./invitation
Funny thing happened to me while surfing the internet one day,
got so many messages about this dang virus well, I can't say
that my motherboard broke down and cried, all her I/O cards weeping
I guess next time after midnight I will sooner be sleeping
So while you're gallavanting about riding that laser beam mouse
Remember to forward this message to "everyone on my list"
'cause msn is using viruses to help Santa make his lists
Of everyone that's good or bad or needing of detention
the connections we make on internet are worth detection.
Just keep your surfing real bro and avoid that big brother
Who would have you paying postage for electronic mutter
Just keep forwarding this little poem all around the world
And let their super computers track my words...
The first forum on maintaining the internet democratic and free is being held in Athens Greece and is being attended by more than 1200 govt reps and many more company reps. It is an attempt to find ways to regulate this whole thing and to keep it free. I hope it stays this way...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home