.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

news from zoos

Thursday, January 08, 2009

I dream of terror

A dream I had reminded me of what the age that is passing is realy about. In the dream I have snuck into a state run orphanage to retrieve my son. He is being held captive there and as I manage to locate him there is a panick and a voice for everyone to take cover. I crawl over to Paul, my son and cover him telling him to keep his head down as I look around to see what the danger is. A convoy passes by the cowering masses in the lead the presidential limo folowed by a destroyed truck. A bomb attempt. I push Paul further under me and brace for the sniper fire. It is Chile in the seventies and Pinochet is in the limousine. The dream ends here but the stench of state terror is powerful these days. As a chapter of human misery nears its end a last scene is set on the stage of human drama with Israel lashing out at her enemies. While doing so she displays the best oiled machine of state terror ever devised...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home